Becoming a FCBUG Member
FCBUG is now associated with the State cycling organisation, Bicycle Queensland (BQ). New riders are welcome to join us for three (3) rides but then must join BQ to obtain the benefits of their personal accident insurance and much more. Public Liability insurance for the Club is also included.
- Become a member of Bicycle Queensland (Apply here)
- Complete the FCBUG membership form below.
- Pay an annual joining fee of $20 to FCBUG by electronic transfer. (details on form)
- Your application for membership will then go before the next monthly Committee meeting for approval. Once approved, you will be added to the Group’s email list for information on rosters, social events and much more.
- Order your Club Jersey-Details can be found under resources under Riding Jersey.
- comprehensive insurance – Personal Accident, Third Party and Income Protection.
- advocacy statement
- discounts and offers
- regular newsletters
- entertaining videos
Discover and explore BQ’s website for yourself. (Click here)